269401_ES_MI_TR 0620 — Page 3 of 3
DO NOT STAPLE
SIGNATURE AND AUTHORIZATION (THIS SECTION MUST BE SIGNED FOR THIS CHANGE TO TAKE EFFECT.)
By signing this form, I authorize the transfer of my Account to another Account Owner and/or to change the Beneciary
as indicated on this form. I acknowledge the following:
• I certify that all of the information provided by me on this form is true, complete and correct.
• If changing the Account Owner, the new Account Owner will submit an Account Application along with this form, unless he/she
already maintains a Program Account for the Beneciary and I have provided the existing account number in Section 2.
• If changing the Beneciary, I agree to the same representations, warranties, and agreements for my new Beneciary as were stated
in the original Program Account Application for my current Beneciary and I certify that the new Beneciary is a “member of the
family” of the current Beneciary, as dened in Section 529 of the Internal Revenue Code. I understand that my existing banking
information and Successor Account Owner information, if any, will be copied to the new account.
• If I am participating in Recurring Contributions, I understand that my participation in Recurring Contributions will be cancelled only
if I transfer my entire Account balance to a new Account Owner and/or Beneciary; otherwise my Recurring Contributions will
continue in my original Account unless an Account Features Form accompanies this form.
• If I am making contributions by payroll direct deposit, I understand that my payroll contributions will continue into this Account,
regardless of the amount transferred, unless I notify my employer that I want to stop or change the amount of my payroll direct deposit.
• If I am transferring my entire account balance to another Account Owner, I request the cancellation of my Participation Agreement and
the closure of my Account.
I certify that I am the Account Owner, or I have the authority to act as the Account Owner.
Signature of Account Owner Date (mm-dd-yyyy)
Medallion Signature Guarantee — REQUIRED FOR CHANGES TO THE ACCOUNT OWNER OF AN
• A Medallion Signature Guarantee may be required for Accounts in which the individual completing this form is acting in a legal
capacity as a representative of the Account Owner.
• You must provide the following information as underwritten certication that your signature is genuine.
• You can obtain a Medallion Signature Guarantee from an authorized ofcer of a bank, broker, or other qualied nancial institution.
A notary public cannot provide a Medallion Signature Guarantee, nor can you guarantee your own signature.
• Do not sign below until you are in the presence of the authorized ofcer providing the Medallion Signature Guarantee.
I certify that the information provided herein is true and complete in all respects, and that I have read and understand, consent, and
agree to all the terms and conditions of the Michigan Education Savings Program Description.
Signature of Current Account Owner (In the presence of the authorized ofcer.)
Name of Institution
Authorized Ofcer to place stamp here
TIAA-CREF Tuition Financing, Inc., Program Manager. TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC,
Member FINRA, distributor and underwriter for the Michigan Education Savings Program.